Salary Package: Up to RM5,000 Basic + Annual Bonus (Averagely 1-4 Months)
About Our Client:
Our client is an award winning public listed homegrown fast food franchiser who has marked their name regionally and beyond for more than three decades which has now expanded to the Middle East, Africa aside from multiple Asia regions. Over the decades, they have now grown to have more than 400 franchises across the globe, and they still continue to expand tremendously in both local and international markets To them, the employee is one of the biggest assets towards the company's achievement. Henceforth, they are focusing on the personal growth and development to everyone in the team. Growth opportunities in terms of career advancement or overseas exposure would also be giving to anyone who dedicated to executing company's goal.
- Responsible to coordinate with approved suppliers to develop new existing products.
- To plan, organise, lead and control the gathering of feedback of food testing and surveys and continuously follow up till product launch.
- To gather market info on new or developing global products.
- Develop accurate recipes that can be practically implemented effectively and efficiently in the company chain of restaurants in all parts of Malaysia and internationally.
- Continuously push the boundaries to enhance existing products quality and cost.
- Conduct training to Operations and Training team.
- Proactively assist to improve standards.
- Professional personality to work with Top Management, suppliers and others departments.
- Possess Relevant Culinary Certificates.
- Required Language: English