Our client is a 5-stars casino hotel resort that is dedicated to provide guests with world class entertainment facilities and services. Their team consists of unique and talented individuals, who together create an environment filled with exciting opportunities. It is a vision that their team members will achieve, and even surpass their personal and professional goals.
Job Term : Permanent
Job Type : Executive
Location : Macau
DeadLine : As Soon As Possible
Salary package: MOP 13,000 (RM6,500) or above, subject to experience, medical coverage, housing allowance, and air tickets.
- Perform Traditional Chinese Medicine, & Spa treatments based on established Standard Operation Procedures and Policies & Procedures.
- Recommend and contribute to the design and support of programs specific to Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Assist the Spa Receptionists during peak periods.
- Must be a licensed acupuncturist, and has certificate for Chinese massage.
- At least 3 years experience in similar capacity.
- Massage therapist diploma.
- Possess fluent Mandarin, English and Cantonese is preferred.
- Willing to work rotating shift.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 016 219 0825